Partial Transfer (PT) Palletlabel
- Pallets in transit are vulnerable to theft and tampering. This has resulted in the design of this tamper evident permanent label.
- Designed to protect the banding or strapping of the pallet.
- By manipulation the text “VOID OPEN” appears on the label, even if they reuse it, so the tampering can be clearly seen.
- One label that can protect four cartons intersecting on the side of the pallet.
- This label has a printable area for shippers name, facility information, bill of lading/manifest, number of pieces on the pallet and can be overprinted with sequential numbers to provide identity and chain of custody in transit.
- Customisation is available only above a certain quantity.
- The individual details on the labels ensure they can not be copied and used inappropriately.
Standard label specification:
- Dimensions: 220 x 220 mm
- Sequential numbering
- Standard colour: red, with white text
- RFID tag or thermo-sensitive tag can be applied
Make an inqury!