PT Utility meter label
Security Label for Utility Meters
- This special PT (partial transfer) security label is specifically developed to verify the integrity of the sealed utility (gas, water, electricity or other) meters.
- All attempts of tampering (thermal, chemical and mechanical) can be traced at a glance!
- The torn label shows “VOID OPEN” which marking remains visible after sticked back thus providing clear and obvious evidence of any intervention.
- The duplication of the sequential numbers is impossible at this security level.
As protection of utility meters requires a higher degree of security, we recommend using of several security features together on these labels.
Optional security elements:
- Unique text and company logo
- Unique barcode and sequence number
- QR code, Mole marker
- Security die-cuts (like on wristbands)
- Guilloche pattern (like on banknotes)
- Hologram surface
- Reversible thermo ink
- UV color change print
- Special lamination
- Combined with magnets
- Combined with counter labels with the same identifier as on the main label
This security label is completely customizable - its colour, sizes and security features can be tailored to perfectly meet your requirements.